It looks like you are interested in Writing For Us. Great! We are HAPPY to hear that 🙂
Here’s a glimpse of the work we do!
Rentaword.in shares simple and amazing tips on health and fitness, lifestyle, travel, and food (including Veg recipes). We motivate every writer or guest poster to share their copy of the content for review. If it meets our criteria, we will post it in one of our popular related categories.
Hey, Wait! Before you start writing an article, take a look at the guidelines.
- The submitted article should be unique and within 800-2000 words. Plus, it must not be published anywhere (including your website).
- Before submitting the article, you can also pitch us your Article TOPIC and an overview of what you would be writing in that particular, to avoid rejection (don’t panic! we allow over 90% of content). 🙂
- Make sure that the topic is informative and relevant to our NICHE (We might ask you to send a link to your website to check content quality). Don’t worry, we will take care of the graphics and images. But, you are free to share relevant images and videos if you want.
- The article should have H2 and H3 headings and appropriate Inbound and Outbound links.
- For more queries, feel free to connect with us via email.
When The Guest Post Would Go LIVE?
We get lots of emails and DMs for Guest posts daily. Therefore, we make sure that guest posts meet our criteria and guidelines. Don’t worry! We will notify the status of your post through email.
We can mail you regarding the changes (if needed) and other processes through email. After making changes, if your post fits our guidelines, then you can see it LIVE on our blog in a week.
In RETURN what we have for you!
- A link to your blog/inner page.
- A link to any one of your social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.
- Early access to offers and promotions (if any).
- Other collaboration opportunities.
What are you waiting for?
Pitch your content here: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have the right to make changes to your content (if any). When you are submitting your content (via email or any way) we believe that content is yours and you have given us the rights to post it on our blog. Also, you agree that this content is not published elsewhere. However, if you publish it you will give full credits to us.