Have you ever made a list of the breakfast recipes that you would prepare the next day? Probably No! Because you don’t have to worry about what to cook for breakfast when you have bread in the fridge. With bread slices, you can try several innovative recipes.
Bread is a life savior for many people like me. With bread, you could make several instant recipes and get back to your work on time. When I have to rush for the office, I personally prefer making a veg sandwich that takes no time. Also, when you have kids at home, it is the best food that could be prepared with variations. Make a grilled sandwich, or serve it with Mayonnaise, bread recipes are loved by all. What I like most is that bread dishes are easy to make and takes no time.
So, if you are looking for innovative bread variations, then here is a quick compilation of scrumptious bread recipes that hardly takes your time and of course, are a perfect snack for any occasion.
Read These Bread Recipes in Hindi
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bread
The amazing combination of peanut butter powder, mashed bananas, and chopped peanuts, make this delicious snack. The peanut butter adds a soothing flavor to the banana bread. To prepare this yummy snack you would need:
- A cup of sugar
- Two eggs
- Vanilla extract
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1-½ all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2-3 large bananas
- Peanut butter powder
- Roasted peanuts
- ¾ cup of chocolate chips
Steps to Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bread
- Preheat the oven at 165 C.
- Take a bowl and blend eggs, butter, sugar, until the mix turns light and fluffy.
(for better result add one egg at a time). Add vanilla extract and milk.
- Now add the dry ingredients and blend again at low speed.
- Next, add mashed bananas, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts.
- Pour the batter in the greased pan and bake it for 1- 1:30 hours. Check if the bread is baked or not by doing a needle test.
You could store this peanut butter chocolate chip bread for 2-3 days at room temperature. For longer storage keep the bread in the fridge.
Note – If you don’t use eggs, then add applesauce for baking. Other alternatives that could be used are potato starch, cornstarch, and tapioca starch with a little water.
Peanut butter chocolate chip bread could be prepared for any occasion. If you have planned a party, then you could bake this a day before. Did you find this recipe interesting?
Bread Paneer Roll
Bread Paneer rolls are spicy and the quickest snack that you can prepare with veg and paneer filling. It is an innovative and easiest recipe that can be enjoyed with tea. To prepare this yum recipe, you would need:
- A cup of crumbled paneer
- 1/4tsp powdered cumin
- 1/2tsp red chili powder
- 1-2tsp tomato sauce
- Butter/oil to toast
- A small chopped onion
- 1-½ tsp ginger garlic paste
- Salt as per taste
- Coriander (optional)
- Garam masala or chat masala (if you want some chatpata/piquant taste)
Steps to Make Bread Paneer Roll
- Take a bowl and add crumbled paneer, salt, coriander, cumin, and onion. Give it a nice mix.
- Now add tomato sauce and ginger garlic paste to the mix.
- Take the bread slice and remove the sides of it.
- Roll the bread slice as thin as you can.
- Place the paneer filling on one side of bread and gently roll another side of bread.
- Do the same with other bread slices.
- Take a pan and add oil to it. Let it heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Lightly toast the bread paneer rolls until they turn light brown.
- Serve it hot.
Savory French Toast
It is very easy to make and amazingly delicious. If you are bored of eating bread pakodas and sandwiches, then this savory french toast would be a treat for you. Do you know in Kolkata, India this dish is popular by the name Calcutta toast? To make this quick bread recipe you would need:
- Vegetable oil
- Chopped Tomato
- Chopped Onion
- Capsicum (optional)
- Chickpea flour (besan)
- Green Chili as per your taste
- Coriander for garnishing
Let’s move further and know how to make this savory french toast.
- Take a bowl and mix Chickpea flour, water, spices, and salt. Mix the ingredients well, so that no lumps are found.
- Take a non-stick pan, and add oil to it. Allow it to heat on low flame.
- Take another bowl and prepare a mix of tomato, onion, capsicum, and green chili.
- Dip a bread slice in the mixture and put it on the pan.
- Now add the vegetable mixture to it.
- Turn the side of bread and again add the vegetables over it. Cook it until the bread turns a little crispy and brown.
- Cut the bread diagonally, and serve it hot.
- Garnish it with coriander or tomato ketchup. However, this step is optional.
Dahi Bread Vada Recipe
Dahi Vada made with urad dal is now an ordinary dish. Our Indian master chefs have given it a twist and have replaced urad dal with bread for giving a new taste. Also, traditional dahi vada takes time. You have to soak the urad dal and then the batter is prepared. But, bread dahi vada could be prepared in 5 minutes ( I think this is also more).
Next time, if you want to eat dahi vada but haven’t soaked urad dal for a night, then try this delicious bread dahi vada at home.
- Bread Slices approx 10-12
- Fresh Curd 250 gm
- Paneer 150 gm
- ½tsp red chili powder
- ½tsp amchoor powder
- Mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate (optional)
- Jeera Powder
- Salt and Black pepper for taste
Steps on How to make the bread dahi vada
- Cut the brown portion of the bread.
- Soak the bread in water for a few seconds and squeeze it.
- Now mix mashed paneer with the soaked bread.
- Make small balls, flatten them, and deep fry until they turn little brown.
- Take the balls out and let them cool for 2 min. Now soak the balls in warm water for 10-15 minutes. Next, squeeze them (remove the water completely).
- Before you pour dahi over it, don’t forget to add salt, chili powder into it. Garnish bread dahi vada with pomegranate, jeera and mint.
- Your yummy bread dahi vada’s are ready to serve.
German Stollen Bread Recipe
Okay! This sounds delicious! There are chances that you might not have heard about German stollen bread recipe. This munching snack is fluffy, delightful, flavorful, and incredible. Breads filled with nuts and fruits are an indication of Christmas baking throughout the world. Do you know this German Stollen Bread is also known as Weihnachtsstollen(this is so complex to pronounce)? Doesn’t matter, it should taste scrumptious, that’s all you want.
So, are you ready to make this unique recipe? Great! Then read the ingredients below.
- 125 gm all-purpose flour
- 100 ml of warm water
- 2 tbsp yeast
- 120 gms cranberries, citrus peel, nuts, raisins
- ⅓ cup rum
- Sugar as per your taste
- Salt as per the taste
- 5 gms cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 50 gm butter
- Powder sugar for garnishing
- 100 gm marzipan
- 200 gm unsalted and cooled butter
Steps on How to Make German Stollen Bread
- Take a bowl, and add cranberries, citrus peel, nuts, and raisins. Pour the rum into the mix. Give it a nice mix so that rum is properly soaked.
- Take another bowl and add the yeast in it. Pour warm water, sugar, and flour. Beat the mix after you add egg and salt. Now add raisins, and make a dough.
- Next, fold the dough over marzipan filling and lock the sides. For those who are uninitiated, marzipan is a confection and includes sugar, almond meal, and sometimes almond oil.
- Place this appealing and mouth-watering rolled german stollen bread in a microwave and bake it.
- After baking is done, take out the bread and let it cool for ½ hour.
- Before you serve this quick recipe, don’t forget to garnish it with sugar.
Next time, when you get bored with cornflakes and regular breakfast, then try these yummy bread-based innovative recipes that are better than an omelet and oats. Don’t worry, if you are not a professional, these bread recipes are easier to make and are a great choice for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.