Are you wondering how to lose weight without skipping meals? Yes, then vegetarian foods are best in this case. They are rich in nutrients and offer several health benefits. Most importantly, the majority of weight loss recipes doesn’t consume much time.
While some people believe that vegetarian foods might not give effective results, others believe that veg foods have a lot of options and are a great alternative to high-calorie foods like meat. So, if you have aimed to lose weight in a week or month, then consume these weight loss recipes and see how it could do wonders for your health. Before, you try on these recipes, read these weight loss myths that are believed by all and stops you to embark on weight loss journey.
Veg Weight Loss Recipes That Takes No Time and Surprises you With Several Benefits
1. Multigrain Roti
This multigrain roti is flavorful, nutritious, and helps in reducing weight in a week. It is low-in-calorie and can be prepared for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Do you know it is also a great option for those who are diabetic? The ingredients in it like Bajra flour and Ragi lowers blood pressure and are gluten-free. Multigrain roti is best served with Dahi (curd).
- ½ cup Ragi flour
- ½ cup Bajra flour
- ½ cup Wheat flour
- ½ cup Jowar flour
- 4 tbsp Bengal gram flour (besan)
- Finely chopped onions
- Finely chopped tomatoes
- Finely chopped coriander
- Chopped green chilies
- Chili powder (as per taste)
- Salt (as per taste)
- Turmeric powder (as per taste)
Steps to Make Multigrain Roti
1. In a bowl, take varieties of flour and other ingredients and knead them to make a soft dough. Take water as required.
2. Now divide the dough into parts and keep it aside for few minutes.
3. Take a plastic sheet and grease it with oil so that dough doesn’t get stick to it.
4. Roll the dough and make roti from it.
5. Serve it hot with cool and fresh curd.
Tip: You can add cornflour or oat flour for variation.
2. Vegetable Raita
This vegetable raita has no sugar and includes only healthy ingredients. The low-fat curd is good for heart, improves immunity, and lowers bad cholesterol.
- 1 cup beaten curd
- Boiled and chopped beetroot
- Chopped cucumber
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped coriander
- Jeera (cumin) powder
Steps to Make Vegetable Raita
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and stir them well.
2. Refrigerate the mix for an hour. Serve it with hot parathas.
If you don’t like beetroot or any other vegetables, then you can also make a carrot raita. Carrots are full of fiber and are a superfood for weight loss.
3. Italian Pasta Salad
Do you love Italian food? Yes? Great! This Italian pasta salad is overloaded with nutrients and is a perfect treat for special events. It is also the best weight loss recipe that can be added daily to the menu.
- 1 cup pasta
- Chopped onion
- Black olives(optional)
- 1 cup Chopped cucumber
- Olive oil
- Maple syrup (as required)
- Italian seasoning
- Chopped basil leaves
- Salt ( as per taste)
- 2tsp yeast flakes
- Mozzarella cubes (optional)
- Garlic cloves
Steps to Make Italian Pasta
1. Take a bowl and add salt to it. Bring water to boil. Now add pasta and let it cook for 10 minutes.
2. To prepare Italian dressing, mix dry ingredients in a bowl and toss them.
3. Drain pasta and add cold water immediately. Make sure that you add cold water as soon as you drain pasta.
4. Now add olives, cucumber, mozzarella cubes, and salad dressing to the pasta.
5. Keep the mix in the refrigerate to cool. Eat it whenever you want.
4. Cherry Smoothie
This amazing blend of cherries, oats, and vanilla contains 230 calories, 87mg sodium, and 5g protein.
- Handful of cherries
- Oat milk
- 1tbsp brown sugar
- Almond butter (as required)
- Cocoa powder
- Vanilla extract (for flavor)
- Mint leaves for garnishing
Steps to Make Cherry Smoothie
1. Mix the ingredients in a blender and blend until it turns smooth. Serve it chilled and garnish it with mint leaves.
Apart from these weight loss recipes, vegetable soup is also low in fat, low in calories, and can be prepared for lunch and dinner. It includes fresh veggies and flavor.
Add these veg weight loss recipes in your regular meal plan for a week and see the difference. Depending on your body, you can continue eating these recipes for better health results.
Do you know other recipes for weight loss that can be added to the diet plan? If yes, then drop the recipes below.
Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, our new address to get updates on health, lifestyle, and veg recipes.
9 thoughts on “Add These 4 Veg Weight Loss Recipes To Your Diet For a Week and See the Difference”
Well, I am in love with these recipes. I will surely try them as lockdown has made me a jumbo elephant😢. So thank you so much🤗🤗💖.
Mouthwatering Recipes 😋 cherry smoothie is different one, I’ll try this Definately 👍 thnx for this yumm and healthy Recipes 😋🤩♥️
All these recipes are amazing.. Thanks for sharing
Thank you for sharing these amazing recipes. Best thing about them is that all the ingredients are easily available in the market. Keep up the great work ✅
Hei good choices for diiner…keep sharing some for breakfast and lunch too.
Such yummy recipes 😋 Who knew dieting could be enjoyable too ❤️
Amazing recipes. Thanks for sharing them!! 🙂
These quick and easy weight-loss recipes will help to boost metabolism and keep us full all day long. Definitely try it out soon. Great thoughts.
These look so droolworthy and healthy, I am trying these for sure.